The delivery driver performs a number of duties in support of our organization. The core responsibility is to safely and efficiently deliver products to multiple destinations. The ideal delivery driver has a strong work ethic, safe driving record, and is consistently punctual.
The ideal candidate for this position must be committed to the customers, reliable to his or her co-workers, and be a self-motivated, organized, and detailed individual. Good time management skills, professional dress, and behavior are all required for this position.
- Observes speed limits and obeys all road signs
- Keeps driving records (i.e. mileage and gas receipts), as required
- Performs simple vehicle maintenance (i.e. cleaning interior and exterior, taking vehicle for state inspections, filling tires with air, etc.)
- Loads and unloads delivery goods
- Informs supervisor of vehicle problems in a timely fashion
- Drives to and from delivery destinations
- Interacts with customers to obtain payment, signatures and provides receipts
- Lifts heavy packages and other equipment as required
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have a CDL license
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
- Competitive wages
- Company-paid vacation (after one year FT)
- Fun, energetic work environment