Are you looking to be part of a growing and dynamic high end culinary company? Do you love a challenging fast paced work environment? We have an immediate opening for dedicated hard-working creative professionals to join our catering company. Located at IAH “George Bush International Airport”, Abby’s Catering provides food products to high end aviation customers and we’re looking for the best CSR in Airline Catering.
The CSR for our Aviation & Corporate divisions is the first point of contact and the last point of contact with regards to order placement, order feedback, order revisions and order cancellations.
CSR responsibilities are listed but not limited to just the following:
- Processing catering orders
- Promptly answer the telephone within 3 rings using the a smiling happy voice and utilizing the company script on how to answer the telephones
- Promptly and efficiently answer all requests for orders via email
- Field all calls regarding feedback.
- Review all orders for any specialty shopping items.
- Required to maintain and foster relationships with existing and new customers
- Self-Manage time to complete work load during your shift
- Communication is key not just externally to our customers however as equally important internally among each other in the CSR department, Management and other department heads as necessary
- Shift flexibility, working weekends, holidays and early and later hours
- Fluent English speaker, Spanish speaking is a big plus
- Excellent presentation and communication
- Culinary background is a plus
- 1-2 years of experience in high end customer service environment
- Being well versed in Microsoft Office, (QuickBooks is a plus)
- Highly flexible and analytical, pro-active player
- Good knowledge of food and hygiene standards, valid Food Handler Certificate is a must (e.g. ServSafe)
- Meticulous time manager with the ultimate attention to detail
Embrace the Company’s C.O.R.E values:
- Costumer Driven
- Can do Attitude
- Team Player
“To continue to be the leading in-flight and corporate catering company serving the Houston Metro market by using locally sourced and sustainable raw ingredients, providing the MOST memorable and personalized attention to detail all while maintaining a fiscally sound budget.”
- One week paid vacation after one year
- Employee Referral Bonus (paid after 6 months of the new hire’s employment)
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- One free employee meal
- Rewarding and fast paced workplace environment
- Personal gratification to work in such a niche business
THIS IS A FULL-TIME POSITION THAT REQUIRES EMPLOYEE TO WORK NIGHTS, WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS.
- 2700 Greens Rd Suite J 200
Houston, TX 77032
- High school or equivalent
- CSR and Food and Beverage/Catering a MUST
Required license or certification: