- Be a self-starter who works independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to work in a cold environment (41 F cold room) on a daily basis for an extended amount of time.
- Ability to work rotating shifts, including holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed.
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication and leadership skills required.
- Bilingual English / Spanish (for verbal communication only)
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Ability to read and interpret loading instructions, diagrams, and food menu specifications; being well versed in Microsoft Office
- Highly flexible and analytical, pro-active team player
- Excellent knowledge of food and hygiene standards, valid Food Handler Certificate is a must (e.g., ServSafe),
- Food Protection Manager Certification.
- Meticulous time management skills with the ultimate attention to detail High School degree or equivalent
- Food Safety certified
- Airline Catering industry knowledge is a plus
Company Core Values:
You must be willing to embrace the C.O.R.E values of the company by sharing them in the way you live your life:
- Customer Service