- Carefully operate, load, or unload industrial dishwasher machines following established procedures to ensure the highest quality results. Wash dishes and serving utensils by hand as required.
- Dispose of International garbage following regulations and safety procedures.
- Assemble Equipment Carts and Carriers following assemble instructions
- Complete silverware rollups
This job requires flexible hours. Shifts start 6 PM or 8 PM, rotating days OFF, weekend and holiday availability are a must.
- Must arrive to work on time and the proper working attire
- No previous experience is required.
- Training will be provided.
- Be able to work in a hot and humid environment for long periods of time.
- Be able to lift, reach, bend and stoop.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours)
- Be able to safely lift bags, cases weighing up to 40 pounds up to 20 times per shift.
- Be able to lift stacks of plates weighing up to 30 pounds safely.
- Be able to use a mop, broom, or squeegee as needed.
- Must have high sanitation standards, including washing hands frequently throughout the shift
- Food Handlers Certificate can be obtained through employer