- Ensure that the assigned flights are delivered according to the customer requirements most
- Efficiently and safely to satisfy the quality standards of the company.
- Perform a thorough pre-flight check using the respective customer or internal checklist(s)
- Make sure meals are according to specifications.
- Ensure punctual catering provision of each flight.
- Ensure the correct number of meals for each provisioned flight, keeping over provisioning at a minimum level.
- Assist drivers with flight loading, making sure all stowing positions are correct.
- Ensure correct handover to the aircraft crew.
- Ensure all goods sold per flight are captured and forwarded to the account manager.
- Making sure delivery notes are signed by the crew.
- Handover signed delivery notes to account manager.
- Produce the daily catering delivery report and statistics; distribute accordingly to internal
- Produce worksheets, labels, production sheets for the production departments for them
- Having the most updated information at all times.
- Follow all incoming operational communication from the customers.
- Work up all incoming operational information and communicate to the affected departments with the max. urgency and according to the internal company rules.
- Constantly control within the consigned areas to ensure that the requirements of hygiene, quality, and safety standards are fulfilled.
- Accountable to perform an inventory review of materials in-house following CBP and Internal standards.
- Improve constantly the services to our customers.
- Identify problematic areas within the consigned sectors, inform the account manager.
- Ensure correct deadhead packing for every single flight as well as overall equipment balance to fulfill customers’ demands and to avoid overstocks and negative inventory Impact.
- Control together with the tray-setting and food-production the timing for the food flow to avoid delays.
- Supervise the processing times to avoid delays and lapses.
- Train new hires on company procedures
Responsibilities Ramp Safety:
- Safety is #1 on the airport.
- Needs to pass Ramp Safety Training and test
- Periodic refresher training
- Ensure all drivers follow the specific ramp safety rules.
- Check and control that all ramp drivers are adhering to the rules written in the Company’s
Ramp safety manual.
- Observe and screen constantly driver’s activity and behavior on the ramp.
- Ensure that vehicles are positioned and/or parked correctly on the ramp.
- Ensure all drivers/coordinators use their personal protection equipment (e.g. safety vests,
Anti-slip shoes, earplugs, etc.)
- Ensure that all safety devices (e.g., wands, cones, etc.) are fully functional and used
- Report malfunctioning safety devices to account manager.
- Alert account manager and senior management immediately of any safety risk or threat on
the ramp, on the route, at the flight kitchen (take pictures, call, send email/text, etc.)
- Manage the interface with other providers on the ramp to avoid safety risk situations.
The qualified candidate must possess approximately 3+ years’ hands-on experience within the
Airline catering industry, be team-oriented with the ability to work independently, must act with a
High sense of urgency, and possess the ability to coordinate all activities to ensure smooth and
Efficient running of the flight catering operation for all flights. Exceptional written and oral