- Communicates well with supervisors and coworkers
- Ability to think and work independently for most of your shift
- Comfortable collaborating with a tight-knit team
- Appreciates regular feedback from the management
- seeks to grow and improve their skills
- Detail-oriented; work is consistent and high-quality; keeps workspace clean and tidy
- Enjoys an open kitchen environment, comfortable interacting with customers
- Interested in learning new skills, open to professional growth and advancement
- Honors safety protocols relating to food handling, hygiene, and COVID-19 protections
- Willing to work a variety of shifts, including early mornings (~5-6 starts) and weekends
- At least one full year of commercial baking experience
- A High School diploma or equivalent and experience in a hotel or a related field preferred
- Physical requirements:
- Ability to withstand temperature variations, both hot and cold.
- Flexible and long hours they were sometimes required.
- Medium work – Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or up-to 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.