Reports to: Warehouse Manager and Supervisor
The warehouse Associate’s main responsibility is to receive products, store them away and internally distribute them. Abby’s Catering is a food manufacturing company and knowledge of food warehousing is a must. The Warehouse Associate holds a locally recognized Food Handler Certificate and complies with with all Food Safety and Quality rules and regulations for the industry. Furthermore, the Warehouse Associate supports the Warehouse Supervisor and Manager in maintaining the CASR (Customs Approved Storeroom). The Warehouse Associate must qualify for an Airport ID (pass 10 years Federal background check).
Summary of responsibilities:
- Keeping warehouse in perfect order, conditions and above standards always
- Adhere to all Food Safety regulations for thawing and sanitizing foods
- Ensuring the perfect daily supply chain into the main building
- Perform highest quality inventories and par levels
- Bonded area:
- Support and assist the Warehouse Supervisor and Manager with maintaining the CASR area
- Comply with all CBP (Customs and Border Protection) rules and regulations
- Receiving of all goods: food and non-food, fresh, dry and frozen
- Maintain all storage areas in best conditions and above standards
- Adhere to all food safety guidelines always
- Interact, collaborate, and train workers from other departments (the storage users) to reach above standard level in all storage areas
Company Core Values:
Abby’s Catering strongly promotes and cultivates its company core values. It is necessary for all employees to internalize such five company core values.
- Customer Driven
(The easiest way to remember the five company core values) CATCH
Memorize the five company core values!