The work schedule and start times vary according to business needs. Private Aviation is a 24/7 operation, and you are expected to be available any day of the week including Holidays.
As an exempt employee you are expected to work 50 a week.
Responsibility and reliability are key, as this role is a vital part of Private Aviatio
HACCP and Food Safety Ambassador weekly Score above 95%
Responsibilities as listed below, but not limited to:
- Ensure Kitchen is always Food safety audit ready
- Ensuring that all standards for food quality are consistently met or exceeded
- Keep all storage areas above hygiene standards and guarantee proper product rotation
- Proficient knowledge of food safety programs, cooking supplies and equipment
- Control overproduction and keep wastage to a minimum
- Control inventory and place orders according to the order volume and forecast
- Passion for gourmet food and providing the ultimate in customer service and delivering the highest quality out of the production kitchen
- Innovation driven and talented ·
- Creative mind, making sure Abby’s gourmet food products are setting us apart from the competition
- Set gourmet food trends for our customers
- Team player with a positive attitude, creative, leading by example, articulate, and energetic with excellent mentoring and coaching skills
- Excellent communications skills to the workforce, same level team partners and senior management
- Excellent oral, written, and organizational skills to ensure smooth and efficient production flow to meet all Kitchen Ready Times always
- Detailed oriented with key focus on quality assurance and food safety guidelines
- Effective communicator and demonstrator of company mission statement and core values while providing producing high-quality products
- Completes special projects as assigned
This job description is not exhaustive of all job responsibilities. Other tasks may be added or removed by Management according to business requirements.
- Have strong knowledge in Chinese Cuisine
- Must have proven experience in – Cantonese, Jiang, Hunan, Szechuan, Shandong Cuisine Cooking
- Must have ability to understand and read Chinese recipes
- Degree in culinary can be offset with experience
- Must possess a Food Safety Certification that is valid and recognized by the local authorities
- Must ensure the quality preparation of all menu items with a clear understanding of food fundamentals.
- Firm in management experience (Leadership, Management, Accountability) of teams, and planning of production sequences, inventories, and ordering calculations
- Proficient in creating recipes and document methods
- Complete knowledge of HACCP and food safety programs and food industry standards
- Ability to cultivate working relationship with customers
- Availability to handle numerous tasks simultaneously and able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be an effective communicator in a multi-cultural workforce is a plus
- Can easily adapt to change.
Company Core Values:
Abby’s Catering strongly promotes and cultivates its company core values. It is necessary for all employees to internalize such five company core values.
- Customer Driven
(The easiest way to remember the five company core values) CATCH
Memorize the five company core values!